Qualifications and skills
- Graduate degree in development studies, economics, law, international relations, public administration other social sciences or equivalent 10 years of experience.
General professional experience
- At least 7 but preferably 10 years of experience with strategy and policy making related to national development and/ or international assistance.
Specific professional experience
- At least 5 but preferably 7 years of experience of contributing to government strategies and reforms;
- Experience as a team leader or a key expert in minimum 1 but preferably 2 technical assistance projects with a budget of not less than 1,500,000 EUR;
- Experience in organisational change and evidence of negotiation;
- Experience in coordination of donor activities;
- Experience with supervising and coordinating published research and/ or strategic documents;
- Management experience in an intercultural environment;
- Fluency in English;
- Knowledge of Armenian or Russian would be an asset.