Qualifications and skills
- Graduate degree in development studies, economics, law, international relations, public administration other social sciences or equivalent 10 years of experience.
General professional experience
- At least 5 but preferably 7 years of experience in development cooperation.
Specific professional experience
- At least 5 years of experience in programme or project planning techniques relevant for EU programming, including experience in preparing (framework) documents related to programming of EU assistance in IPA or European Neighbourhood Policy countries;
- Experience in coordination of activities within governmental agencies or coordination of donor activities;
- Experience in policy related research;
- Fluency in English;
- Knowledge of Armenian or Russian would be an asset.