General professional experience
- Preferably 10 but a minimum of 8 years of professional working experience.
Specific professional experience
- Preferably 6 but a minimum 4 years of professional experience in design and/or implementation and/or delivery of trainings in the fields of social policy or social assistance or social protection or social services or social inclusion.
- Preferably 5 but a minimum of 3 years of professional experience in the field of child protection or psychological-counselling and guidance.
- Professional experience in research activities such as preparation or implementation of questionnaire; reporting or evaluation or interpretation of results of analysis etc. will be asset.
Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor's degree from economics or administrative sciences or statistics or econometrics or education or social sciences or humanities. In the absence of a degree in these fields, minimum 10 years of working experience in adult training activities.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Full computer literacy.
- Post-graduate degree in education sciences, sociology, social services, psychology or psychological-counselling and guidance will be an asset.