Qualifications and skills
- Bachelor degree in one of the fields of economics and administrative sciences or social sciences or in the absence of such a degree, at least 10 years of working experience in one of these fields,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Full computer literacy,
- Master degree, preferably in economics and administrative sciences or political sciences, will be an asset.
General professional experience
- Preferably 8 but a minimum of 6 years of professional working experience in capacity building projects.
Specific professional experience
- Preferably 4 but a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in drafting and/or developing and/or contributing and/or implementing of national legal documents and/or strategy plans in employment sector,
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of social inclusion or gender equality or employability of women,
- Preferably 3 years but a minimum 1 year of professional experience in conducting and/or implementing research activities,
- Professional experience in Decent Work or Future of Works approach will be an asset.