Key expert 2 will provide be focused on supporting the social care services reform in Albania. An experienced Social Care Services Capacity Building expert will be recruited to support implementation of results related to the social care reform in Albania and supporting various processes related to the development of standards, licencing, commissioning and contracting of social care services. This includes:
- Development and administration of a rapid assessment of training and capacity building at local, central level and related agencies;
- Elaboration of a national wide capacity building programmes for social services providers and multiagency and multidisciplinary work;
- Elaboration, planning, organisation, implementation and evaluation of capacity building activities (seminars, workshops, on-the-job- training activities etc);
- Elaboration of a monitoring and inspection framework for social care services quality assurance;
- Implementation and institutionalization of the capacity building plan in coordination with the relevant institutions.