Consultant engineer with minimum 5 years’ experience in construction supervision as site engineer with authorization as “Diriginte de santier” according with the provisions of the Order no. 1496/2011 with subsequent amendments to practice supervision activities in the construction field, considering the following domains of authorization:
- Civil constructions – domain 2.4;
Availability: The Site Engineer must be available for the whole contract period, be present on site and for liaison with the Contractor up to the end of the works contract.
Qualifications and skills:
- university degree in Civil Engineering/Construction
- computer literate: must manage MS Office
General professional experience:
- at least 15 years of professional experience
Specific professional experience:
- Experience in supervision of at least 1 construction of medical facilities
The list of persons certified as site – engineers (diriginte de santier) according to the Romanian legislation can be accessed at the following link
https://www.isc.gov.ro/list aut-dir.php The list is made per each county.