|Consulting - Engineering - Training|
|References by geographical area|
|References by field of expertise|
SOFRECO is a highly international company in terms of its clients, its partners, the nationalities of its experts, its headquarters staff and its presence in numerous countries.
We have three types of clients: governments, administrations and public bodies; public and private companies; multilateral and bilateral development funding agencies.
SOFRECO employs several hundred senior and junior experts of various nationalities, the vast majority of whom are technical specialists
Programme for the Global GAP and organic quality certification of Biskra dates (2020-2023)
The overall objective of the mission consists of supporting the target groups (100 producers and 10 packers) of the wilaya of Biskra for the organic and Global GAP certification of dates on date palms and packaged dates. The certifications sought concern target groups or individuals.
Climate Friendly Agribusiness Value Chains Sector Project – CS01 Project Implementation Consultant (CFAVC CS01 PIC) (2020-2025)
Technical assistance to improve the climatic resilience of critical infrastructures for agribusiness value chains, promote climate-smart agriculture and agribusiness, and foster an environment conducive to the development of environmentally friendly agri-food businesses.
Mid-term evaluation of the Food and Nutrition Security programme in Bangladesh 2015 (2019-2020)
The Food and Nutrition Security (FNS) programme 2015 aims to improve nutrition and to promote a sustainable food security system resilient to increasing climate change-related challenges in Bangladesh.
The programme was made up of 3 components and 6 projects:
- Component 1 (EUR 8 M): Meeting the undernutrition challenge (MUCH), 01/2017-12/2020;
- Component 2 (EUR 35 M): Ending the cycle of undernutrition in Bangladesh (SUCHANA), 01/2017-12/2022;
- Component 3 (EUR 35 M): Leadership to ensure adequate nutrition (LEAN), Sustained opportunities for nutrition governance (SONGO), Joint action for nutrition outcome (JANO), and Bangladesh initiative to enhance nutrition security and governance (BlenGS), 09/2018-08/2023.
Technical assistance to the inter-branch organisation for rice in Mali (IFRIZ) (2019-2022)
Strengthening of the structuring, functioning and capacities of Mali’s inter-branch organisation for rice (IFRIZ) to enable it to fully carry out its missions.
Formulation of technical studies for the development of hydro-agricultural infrastructures and small hydraulic works (2019-2020)
Preparation of technical studies (preliminary design, detailed preliminary study, bidding documents for works), and development of ToR for the technical assistance to monitor the works for hydro-agricultural infrastructures and small hydraulic works, evaluated at €14.2 million.
Identification and design of a programme to support job creation in the agriculture sector in Kenya (2018)
The purposes of this contract are as follows:
- to design an Action Document
- to ensure that the proposed programme design is aligned with the Government of Kenya's priorities, policies and programmes, and is complementary to other development partners' (in particular EU Member States') initiatives
- to assess the conditions under which EU aid will have a structural impact by transforming agriculture and creating meaningful job opportunities for youth and women in Kenya.
Support with the accreditation of the CTHT laboratory according to ISO/IEC standard 17025 (2018-2019)
Technical assistance to a laboratory specialised in agricultural products for export to bring it up to standard in terms of competence and the quality management of analyses and sampling: diagnosis and action plan, technical and organisational training, study trip to Reunion, mock audit and conclusions for the application for accreditation.
French Development Agency
Management of the Contract Farming and Ecological Transition Project (PACTE) (2019-2024)
Support to the PMU in the implementation of the PACTE project, and particularly the Contract Farming Fund: 1 ‘institutional contract’ desk (strengthening cooperatives to supply institutional markets) of €8m and ‘private contract’ desk (promotion of contract farming between cooperatives and agribusinesses) of €18m.
|92-98, boulevard Victor Hugo - 92115 CLICHY Cedex - FRANCE - Tel. +126.96.36.199.95.95|