Elancourt - On 10 January 2023, Ginger acquired Sofreco and its subsidiary, Conseil Santé. The acquisition is part of the Ginger group’s international development strategy and is aimed at expanding its portfolio of services in the area of official development assistance (ODA), where it is already active in the environment and health sectors, by leveraging its know-how in engineering, consulting, expertise and training.
The Sofreco group is the French leader in the implementation of projects financed by official development assistance, throughout the world on technical, economic and social levels. With 120 employees at its headquarters, experts and local staff in over 100 countries and a pool of the best international experts, the Group provides a wide range of expertise in many fields, including:
- energy, infrastructure and transport,
- agriculture and rural development,
- the environment and natural resource management,
- governance and public management,
- education, vocational training and the Perspective training and research institute, and
- health (Conseil Santé).
It also works for major international public and private companies, particularly in the fields of:
- mining and geology,
- engineering in the agribusiness, chemical, fertiliser, steel and metallurgy industries.